LIVE Auction Items
Book a great travel experience and receive a tax write off!
Raffle Ticket Price:
1 ticket for $5
3 tickets for $10
7 tickets for $20
1 arm length for $50
- 32″ Insignia Flat Screen TV
- Marine Science Institute – Free Family Membership Certificate
- McKahn Family Cellars – Certificate for a Private Tasting for up to six people of legal drinking age
- Smuin Contemporary Ballet – 2 Ticket vouchers for Dance Series 01 or Dance Series 02 event
- St. George’s Spirits – Tour and tasting for four at St. George Spirits
- Five Little Monkeys – $25 Gift Certificate
- Limitless Escape Games – $60 Gift Certificate
- Painting with a Twist – Gift Certificate
- Urban Putt – Gift Certificate for 2 games of mini-golf
- Lungomare – $50 Gift Certificate
- Funderland – 4 VIP Passes
- Exploratorium – 2 General Admission Tickets
- City Arts & Lectures – 2 tickets to any program of your choice
- Carlton and Lailah Randle, VVS Realty – 36 Wine Bottle Fridge
- Creator, LLC. – Healing Box
- and more…
Diamond Level Sponsor
Elite Level Sponsor
More sponsors coming soon!
As a volunteer lead organization, 100% of all fundraiser proceeds will go to support the young participants of Self-eSTEM to ensure free program services, such as robotics competitions, summer camp, seminars/career discussions, and field trips.
If you are interested in purchasing a table, becoming a sponsor or making an in-kind donation, please send an email to Adamaka Ajaelo, Executive Director & Founder (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Do you know someone that gives countless amount of time and energy to ensure that seeds planted (our youth) grow into loving, intelligent, and resilient flowers?! We see you and want to honor you!
Do you know Sheroes and Heroes who give countless amount of time and energy, and are committed to promoting science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) to youth and young adults in the community?! We see you and want to honor you!
Submit your nominations by March 30th, 2019.
Winners are announced April 10th, 2019 and will be recognized at our annual fundraiser.