Review all the announcements below for the latest news and events.
For 2017 Lego Robotics Participants Only
Dear Parents/Guardians: Below are important dates in preparation for our upcoming competition.
- Action Requested: Complete the Post-Robotics Youth Program Survey – HERE
- Practice: Thursday, 11/16 from 4:00pm-6:00pm @ Arise High School (optional)
- Practice: Friday, 11/17 from 4:00pm-6:00pm @ Arise High School (optional)
- Practice: Saturday, 11/18 from 1:30pm-5:30pm @ Castlemont High School (mandatory)
- Competition: Sunday, 11/19 @ Livermore Airport from 7:00am-6:00pm (Meet at Arise High School @ 6:45am for carpool. See competition details below)
All optional practices are made available for anyone who can attend.
Contact your coach Ms. Tillman at 510-593-5636 if you have any questions.
Competition Event Information:
- Event Location: Livermore 704 Hangar (704 Terminal Circle, Livermore, CA 94551)
- Event Date: Sunday, 11/19/2017
- Drop-off Location & Time: Arise High School at 6:45am
- Event Time: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Pick-up Location & Time: Arise High School at 6:00pm
- 16 Teams registered to compete
- Food, transportation, supplies and team t-shirts will be provided by Self-eSTEM
- Any assistance with transportation is greatly appreciated
- Event Agenda Details
- Detailed team schedule for that day
“Conversations in STEM” Career Event
Youth or Volunteer sign-up are CLOSED.